So your iPhone was giving you trouble and you decided to fix it. Maybe it stopped responding after a terrible fall, or maybe it displayed the white screen or started hanging, or something else.
Whatever the case may have been, you might have put it on recovery mode to fix the issue. However, the sad thing is that recovery mode often leads to severe data loss.
As a result of that, you’ve lost all your data now and you’re wondering what to do.
However, you have nothing to be worried about. Just because it seems like your data is lost doesn’t mean it can’t be found again. In fact, if you follow the right process, you can retrieve all of your lost data easily!
That’s what this article is for after all!
I’ll show you how to recover data from iPhone using a solution devices by dr.fone! This can be anything, you can recover lost notes, photos, videos, anything at all!
You can use dr.fone — Recover to, well, recover all your lost data after you used recovery mode!
I highly recommend dr.fone — Recover as it’s one of the most trust-worthy apps in the market. And when you’re dealing with something as precious as an iPhone, you should trust nothing less than the best of the best. In addition to being a tool trusted by millions of users worldwide, it has also been developed by one of the world’s leading tech enterprises — Wondershare.
If you’re convinced about why you should use dr.fone — Recover, you can read on to find out how to recover data using it.
How to Recover Data after Recover Mode using dr.fone — Recover
These are the steps you need to follow in order to recover all your lost data.
- You need to first connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install and launch dr.fone.
- From the main menu, select the option that says ‘Recover.’
- dr.fone will automatically detect your iPhone and take you to the next window.
- Select ‘Recover from iOS Device’ from the blue panel on the left. You’ll find a list of data and file types, and you can select those that you want to recover. If you want to recover everything, select all of it. Following that, click on ‘Start Scan.’
- The scanning process will take a little while. However, once it’s done, you’ll be taken to a gallery with all the information in your iPhone. On the left-hand panel, you’ll see a list of file types, and on the right, you’ll find the gallery. You can select the files you want to recover and click on ‘Recover to Computer.’
- You can also select an option called ‘Recover to Device’ in the case of contacts, notes, etc. You can select that if you want to send the files back to your iPhone.
With these simple steps, you can recover virtually all the data from your iPhone even after Recovery Mode! I hope this has helped you solve your problem!